Who We Are
Energy Spectrum Advisors Inc. ("ESA") was founded in 1997 to provide high-quality, focused oil & gas property sales and advisory services to energy companies focused on the upstream oil and gas sector. Since 1997, ESA has closed more than 150 transactions with a total aggregate transaction value exceeding $10 billion.
ESA has ten advisory professionals with wide-ranging, comprehensive oil and gas transaction experience. Our oil and gas transaction advisors have extensive managerial-level banking, operating company and third- party engineering consultant experience that allows us to better understand our clients' transaction objectives and the technical attributes of their assets. Over the years, ESA's principals and staff have built key relationships with many industry CEOs and senior managers of both E&P companies and energy capital providers. ESA has built and strives to maintain a reputation for conducting its activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- We are committed to providing independent, unbiased advice to our clients with senior level attention to every engagement.
- We have no allegiance to any particular asset buyer or capital source. Our only objective is to execute flawlessly for our clients and to facilitate realization of their transaction goals.
- We are a full-service advisor with experienced petroleum engineers and investment bankers which enables us to assist our clients in every aspect of the transaction process.
- We value long-term relationships that lead to repeat business and referrals from clients.
- We are typically compensated only if our client's goals are met and a transaction is closed, which we believe more closely aligns our interests to that of our clients.
- Focused on upstream E&P activities
- Active in any productive oil & gas reserves basin in the continental United States
- Privately or Publicly-held
- Early stage or mature companies
- Operators or Non-Operators
- Assets or Common/Preferred Stock
- Working or Royalty interests
- General or Limited Partner interests
- Joint Venture interests
- Proved or Non-Proved assets
- Producing or Non-Producing assets
- Onshore or Offshore assets
- Midstream assets
- ESA is completely focused on understanding and supporting our client's objectives and successfully fulfilling their transaction goals.
- ESA is not concerned with closing a high volume of transactions each year. We pursue a limited number of engagements focusing on attention to detail and flawless execution being our primary focus.
- ESA has a highly capable team of petroleum engineers and oil and gas finance professionals with operating company, commercial energy lending, investment banking and third-party engineering experience.
- ESA has the technical experience to understand the critical aspects of each transaction. We perform exhaustive technical due diligence on all facets of a deal and are able to provide our clients with supplemental reserve reports to augment third party or internally generated reserves and value assessments.
- ESA takes pride in having the best sale materials in the business. These materials include comprehensive sale memorandums, customized web-based data management (VDR), and informative data rooms.
- ESA has many relationships with industry CEOs and senior managers, which allows us to effectively market client transactions.
- ESA has a strong track record of closing a very high percentage of engaged deals every year.